- 10/12 - Opening Collage Show (all departments) - 6:30pm - $5 per person or Your Parkway Season Ticket
- 12/7 - Holiday Show (all departments) - 6:30pm - $5 per person or Your Parkway Season Ticket
- 12/15 - Parkway Band performs for the SBBC TSSC Business Center Holiday Luncheon
- 1/18 - Band Concert - 6:30pm - $5 per person or Your Parkway Season Ticket
- 3/1 - Band Concert - 6:30pm - $5 per person or Your Parkway Season Ticket
- April - Parkway Band performs for the SBBC Athletic Banquets
- Spring - MPA assessments (Concert Band, Jazz Band, Solo/Ensemble)
Band Program Application & Audition Info:
- Select from the in-boundary or out-of-boundary buttons above to apply online by Feb. 7th. Select in-boundary if Parkway is your hone school. Select out-of-boundary if you live anywhere else in Broward County. Make sure you use a valid email address & phone number.
- Send your child's most recent FSA scores and report card to the Demographics & Student Assignments Department by Feb. 7th. Contact them with any questions at 754-321-2480, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (In-boundary score reporting instructions are at the button above.)
- All applicants will receive an email and/or phone call with their audition appointment.
- Band audition requirements: if your child already plays an instrument, please have him/her come with a song prepared to play for the teacher. If not, there will be a short interview.
- Parents - please bring 2 proofs of Broward County residency to your child's audition appointment (ie. driver's license, electric bill, water bill, lease agreement, voter registration).