All shows start at 6:30pm. Regular admission is $5 per person or your Parkway Season Ticket. Ages 5 & under are FREE. Unless noted, all performances are on Thursday nights!
- 10/12 - Opening Collage Show (all departments)
- 12/7 - Holiday Show (all departments)
- 4/5 - Visual Art Showcase
Visual Art Program Audition Info:
- Select from the in-boundary or out-of-boundary buttons above to apply online by Feb. 7th. Select in-boundary if Parkway is your hone school. Select out-of-boundary if you live anywhere else in Broward County. Make sure you use a valid email address & phone number.
- Send your child's most recent FSA scores and report card to the Demographics & Student Assignments Department by Feb. 7th. Contact them with any questions at 754-321-2480, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (In-boundary score reporting instructions are at the button above.)
- All applicants will receive an email and/or phone call with their audition appointment.
- Visual Art audition requirements: Students should bring a portfolio of their artwork (including at least 1 landscape, 1 portrait, and 1 still life using a range of materials) and also be prepared to draw a still life at the audition. There will also be a short interview with the teacher(s).
- Parents - please bring 2 proofs of Broward County residency to your child's audition appointment (ie. driver's license, electric bill, water bill, lease agreement, voter registration).
About our Visual Art Program
The Two Dimensional Art Program will include:
- Design: The study of the design elements and principles.
- Drawing: The use of contour line, gesture drawing, mass value and line, portraits and figure drawing.
- Painting: Working with watercolor painting, acrylic paints, tempera and gauche.
- Mixed Media: Working with printmaking, lettering, and collage.