All shows start at 6:30pm. Regular admission is $5 per person or your Parkway Season Ticket. Ages 5 & under are FREE. Unless noted, all performances are on Thursday nights!
- 10/12 - Opening Collage Show (all departments)
- 10/26 - Vocal Concert
- 11/29 - Performance for City of Lauderhill Tree Lighting Ceremony
- 12/7 - Holiday Show (all departments)
- 12/14 - Performance for Winterfest at the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport
- January - All State Vocal
- 2/3 - All County Honor Choir
- March - MPA assessments (choir & solo/ensemble)
- 3/17-20 - Performance with Octavo Series Honor Choir, Lincoln Center, NYC
- 4/19 - 8th Grade Vocal Concert (Black Box)
- 5/3 - Vocal Concert
Vocal Program Audition Info:
- Select from the in-boundary or out-of-boundary buttons above to apply online by Feb. 7th. Select in-boundary if Parkway is your hone school. Select out-of-boundary if you live anywhere else in Broward County. Make sure you use a valid email address & phone number.
- Send your child's most recent FSA scores and report card to the Demographics & Student Assignments Department by Feb. 7th. Contact them with any questions at 754-321-2480, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (In-boundary score reporting instructions are at the button above.)
- All applicants will receive an email and/or phone call with their audition appointment.
- Vocal audition requirements: Students should prepare an age-appropriate song. An instrumental accompaniment track is preferred, but students may sing a cappella (without music) if necessary. Students should be prepared to sing the entire song.
- Parents - please bring 2 proofs of Broward County residency to your child's audition appointment (ie. driver's license, electric bill, water bill, lease agreement, voter registration).